Various Artists Tribute To Bob Dylan - Hard Rain - Uncut (2002)


Artist: VA
Title: Hard Rain - Uncut
Date of Realise: 2002
Genre: Folk-Rock
Total Tracks: 31
Format: FLAC
Quality: Lossless
Total Time: 1:12:56 + 1:08:43
Size: 920 MB


Tracklist:

CD-1
01. The Waterboys - Girl From The North Country
02. Bill Kirchen - Just Like Tom Thumb-s Blues
03. Johnny Marr - Don-t Think Twice, It-s All Right
04. Howard Devoto/Luxuria - She-s Your Lover Now
05. Thea Gilmore - I Dreamed I Saw Saint Augustine
06. The Band - When I Paint My Masterpiece
07. The Hollies - The Times They Are A-Changin-
08. Robert Palmer - I-ll Be Your Baby Tonight
09. Cat Power - Paths Of Victory
10. Todd Rundgren - Most Likely You Go Your Way And I-ll Go Mine
11. Thurston, Kim & Epic - Sitting On A Barbed Wire Fence
12. Mary Lou Lord - You-re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go
13. Manfred Mann - With God On Our Side
14. Cassandra Wilson - Shelter From The Storm
15. The Nice - She Belongs To Me
16. Paul Weller - I Shall Be Released

CD-2
01. Hamell On Trial - It-s Alright, Ma (I-m Only Bleeding)
02. Echo & The Bunnymen - It-s All Over Now, Baby Blue
03. Lee Ranaldo - Visions Of Johanna
04. Paul Westerberg - Positively 4th Street
05. Yo La Tengo - I Threw It All Away
06. The Specials - Maggie-s Farm
07. The Charlatans - Tonight I-ll Be Staying Here With You
08. Dr Feelgood - Highway 61 Revisited
09. Robyn Hitchcock - Tangled Up In Blue
10. Buddy & Julie Miller - Wallflower
11. Steve Harley - Love Minus Zero / No Limit
12. Ani DiFranco - Hurricane
13. Cowboy Junkies - If You Gotta Go, Go Now
14. Gallon Drunk - Series Of Dreams
15. Emmylou Harris - Every Grain Of Sand

Descarga el Disco


0 comentarios to "Various Artists Tribute To Bob Dylan - Hard Rain - Uncut (2002)"

Publicar un comentario

Contactate

Para, dudas, reclamos y/o sugerencias, contacte al correo Fmrckrs@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Directorios

Blogalaxia
Web hosting for webmasters