A tribute to ramones We’re a happy family

1. Havana Affair – Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Blitzkrieg Bop – Rob Zombie
3. I Believe In Miracles – Eddie Vedder & Zeke
4. 53rd & 3rd – Metallica
5. Beat On The Brat – U2
6. Do You Remember Rock ‘N’ Roll Radio – Kiss
7. The KKK Took My Baby Away – Marilyn Manson
8. I Just Wanna Have Something To Do – Garbage
9. Outsider – Green Day
10. Something To Believe In – The Pretenders
11. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker – Rancid
12. I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend – Pete Yorn
13. I Wanna Be Sedated – The Offspring
14. Here Today, Gone Tomorrow – Rooney
15. Return of Jackie & Judy – Tom Waits
16. Daytime Dilemma (Dangers Of Love) – Eddie Vedder & Zeke
17. Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World – John Frusciante


Descarga el Disco


0 comentarios to "A tribute to ramones We’re a happy family"

Publicar un comentario

Contactate

Para, dudas, reclamos y/o sugerencias, contacte al correo Fmrckrs@gmail.com

Blog Archive

Directorios

Blogalaxia
Web hosting for webmasters